Terms & Conditions - AE Tuition Courses
All assessments and teaching will take place at:
2 Kingfisher Court, 281 Farnham Road, Slough, Berkshire SL2 1JF.
Tel. 01753-579956. (Friday 4.30pm to Sunday 5.00pm).
Administration enquiries should be referred to the office (Monday to Friday 9.30am-1.30pm):
Unit 9, Vector Park, Forest Road, Feltham, Middlesex, TW13 7EJ. Telephone: 020 8867 2727
Groups are usually between 20-24 children.
Teaching will be provided by a qualified and experienced teacher. Each group will be assigned up to four teaching assistants and a supervisor. The assistants will be responsible for routine administration and helping children individually whenever required.
If Tuition is Terminated
The course fee deposit will be retained in the event of a child withdrawing from the course part way through the year. AE Tuition reserves the right to levy an additional administration charge of £35. Fees will then be calculated for classes attended and the book cost added on. Excess fees will be refunded. Our complete terms and conditions can be found on the back of the Student Enrolment Form.
If a lesson is cancelled by the tutor, then an extra-help session(s) will be arranged to replace it. If a child misses a lesson due to family commitments or illness and cannot be booked into another lesson, then the child may be booked into an individual extra-help session at the discretion of the teacher.
Homework should take about 30 minutes a day. Parents should mark all homework and comment on any significant difficulties a child may be having in the homework diary. This can be then be addressed by the teacher or the supervisor.
Applications to Schools
It is the responsibility of parents to make applications to various schools (the teacher can advise). It is advisable for parents to visit schools of their choice on appointed open days in the autumn term before the 11+ examinations. Advice will be given to parents in the run-up period and during the parents' evening.
If a child is having significant problems with specific material, an extra-help session(s) can be authorized by the teacher at no extra cost. However, persistent difficulties are best solved by extra individual tuition with a named assistant. This is normally organized in blocks of five hours (cost £75).
Health & Safety Policy
AE Tuition takes very seriously its responsibilities for the health and safety of its pupils. All our teachers are professionally qualified and teaching assistants and supervisors are trained in all aspects of their work.
All staff are subjected to a thorough check by the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) and many are qualified to administer first aid when needed.
Fire prevention, precautions and equipment are reviewed and checked regularly. Emergency evacuation procedures are practised each term.
Pupil Arrival and Collection
It is the parents’ responsibility to bring their child into the school building before their lesson and to collect them from inside the school building at the end of their lesson. Children should not leave the building under any circumstances unless acompanied by a responsible adult.
Food and Drink in School
Please note that, in the interests of hygiene, it is our policy to ban ANY kind of food, including chewing gum, being brought into the building by pupils. Water may be brought to lessons but ALL other drinks are also banned.
Terms & Conditions - Book Sales
Our terms and conditions apply to all transactions on the Accelerated Education Tuition website and are set out below. Please read through these carefully before placing your order and then print a copy for future reference.
- We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
- Deliveries made to UK and Northern Ireland addresses are made by the Royal Mail or courier. Allow 10-12 working days for delivery. All overseas deliveries are made using surface mail. If you wish to order from outside the UK and require delivery via airmail, email
and we can quote the delivery charge on an individual order.
- Delivery charges are specified when placing the order. We make every effort to deliver the books within the estimated time scales, however delays are occasionally inevitable.
- Books and worksheets are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the books ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given.
- The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order. Whilst we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the books or worksheets, you will receive a full refund.
- Payment to us is handled through WorldPay, a leading on-line credit and debit card payment provider, and/or Paypal. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorized access to information provided by you.
- The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales.
- Data Protection: personal information provided by you will not be disclosed to any third party.
- We offer a 21 day Money Back Guarantee - books, textbooks or worksheets must be returned unused to the company address below. In the unlikely event that you receive faulty or damaged books, textbooks or worksheets, please return them to us.
Accelerated Education Publications Ltd
Unit 9, Vector Park
Forest Road, Feltham
Middlesex TW13 7EJ
Registered Company Number 3866517