11 Plus Preparation Courses: AE Tuition
AE Tuition 11 Plus preparation courses:
State Grammar entry for years 3 to 6
Independent Schools entry for years 3 to 6
Over 85% of children who attend our 11 Plus courses for a year or more achieve a pass score for a grammar school placement or independent school of their choice. We are proud of their success.
- Independent School preparation takes place October to January. This involves English comprehension, creative writing, verbal reasoning and advanced mathematics up to level 6. Many of our children gain places in the top independent schools.
We prepare children for the following grammar schools:
- English for the 11+
- Mathematics for the 11+
- Verbal Reasoning for the 11+
- Non-verbal Reasoning for the 11+
and various top independent schools in the London region.
- Berkshire grammar schools - Slough consortium; Slough Grammar; Kendrick Girls'; Reading Boys'
- Buckinghamshire grammar schools - all 13 grammar schools
- North London grammar schools - Henrietta Barnett Girls'; Queen Elizabeth's Boys'; Latymer; St. Michael's Catholic Grammar
- Surrey grammar shools - Tiffin Schools; Wilsons; Nonsuch Girls'; Wallington Schools and Sutton Boys'.
- other grammar schools in Kent, Hertfordshire and Essex.
AE Tuition National Curriculum courses:
Over 5,000 children have now been taught with highly successful results
- Year 6 SATs 3-5 preparation takes place from January to May in order to prepare children for their SATs examination in English and Maths.
- Core Subjects preparation in English, Maths and Science for year 7, year 8 and year 9 children takes place from September to July each year for improved performance.
All our courses are taught by fully-qualified teachers who have many years of teaching experience both in the primary and secondary sector. In addition to the teacher, each group of 18-24 children is provided with two supervisors and eight assistants.The school is managed by our Head Supervisor, Bethany Webber.
We prefer all children who intend taking our courses to partake in an 'Educational Assessment'. The assessment enables us to access a child's present educational level, their ultimate potential and any specific educational needs.
Also available on this website are tuition books from AE Publications for your child to use at home if they can't take a course.